This website offers free education in pain management, please access the learning material content to access the full index of presentations / text.
You can either browse through the categories using the filter options or search for specific content using the search bar.
Professional bodies expect their members to keep up to date with developments within their profession to ensure that they are practicing in the best interests of themselves and their patients. We offer a number of bespoke free CPD courses on pain related subjects.
The CPD area is freely available to all registered visitors.
If you are interested in undertaking formal courses; Cardiff University offer postgraduate certified courses in the following areas:
- Pain Management (MSc with PgDip/PgCert exit points)
- Foundation in Primary Care Pain Management Module
- Research, Statistics and Evidence Based Practice Module
- PG Cert / PG Dip and MSc in Pain Management (Primary and Community Care)
- Quality and Safety Module
- Fundamentals of Cognitive Behavioural Theory in Pain Management and Chronic Conditions Module
Further information can be found at Cardiff University.