1. Learning Objectives
The Learning Objectives describe what this course aims to help you achieve.
The 'Spiritual Pain' CPD course has been developed from the original work of Revd Robert Lloyd Richards who wrote the material for the MSc in Pain Management when he was a Senior Anglican Chaplain at the University Hospital of Wales NHS Trust and from a dissertation completed by Jamie Given, a previous MSc Student. The learning objectives are to:
- reflect on what the elusive concept of spiritual pain means
- review spiritual pain within a biopsychosocial model
- reflect on the relationship between spiritual pain and religion
- evaluate a number of spiritual typologies appraise a number of loss models
- explore spirituality as a trans-cultural concept
2. Learning Materials
You will need to join the course before you can view the Learning Materials
You will need to join the course before you can take the certification quiz!
4. Your Learning Reflections
Once you have successfully completed the quiz above, you will be able to complete a CPD Course Reflection and that will be the end of the CPD Course.