An interactive training and workshop day to support you to develop realistic plans for a community chronic pain service. Run by the Community Chronic Pain and Orthopaedic Services, Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust.
"We realise many CCGs are considering the benefits of commissioning a community chronic pain service. As one of the national leaders in this field we have had a community pain service for over 9 years. We work together with our local acute provider to deliver an integrated chronic pain service across 5 CCGs. We are currently being approached by CCGs across the country to share our skills and expertise to support the development of their local business plans."
- An in-depth insight into the east Kent model – clinical and operational
- Commissioning challenges and pitfalls
- Effectiveness and efficiencies – Proving clinical and financial outcomes
- Making the transition from current services to an aspirational future model
- Mapping current local services
- Mapping options for a future model
- Identifying key steps to achieving success
- Individuals or groups who would be key stakeholders in developing community pain services, including: commissioners; clinicians and operational managers.
- 1 – 4 delegates - £60 / person
- 5 or more delegates - £50 / person
Enquiries and further booking information:
Tel: 01233 667716